What's in it for me?
25 days annual leave
Where can it lead me?
Promotion from within
Personal development plan
Fast company growth
What's it like there?
Excellent transport links
Historic city centre location
What about fun stuff?
Relaxed dress code
Team building events
Regular staff nights out
This position offers career progression and the chance to be involved in a fast growing business. There are ambitious growth targets and the role represents an opportunity to get on board and grow with the company.
Principal requirement is to generate new clients and develop business from existing clients for Inbox Insight’s growing range of B2B email bulletins. Key tasks include:
- Develop new business by finding out who holds the advertising budget in targeted organisations.
- Persuade clients to buy advertising space in our online publications.
- Explain the benefits of email direct marketing compared to other forms of marketing.
- Advise clients on the best way to approach Inbox Insight subscribers.
- Write detailed proposals on the benefits of our solutions.
- Meet face to face with key clients and give presentations on the benefits of our solution.
- Track record of success in selling by telephone in a B2B environment.
- Ideally experience in Media, Online Marketing or Lead Generation sales.
- Confidence and positive attitude.
- Commitment to the company.
- Competitive basic salary.
- Straight % Commission scheme.
- 25 days holiday per annum.
- Exciting working environment.
If you’d like to join us, please submit your resume with covering letter.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.Submit your resume
Campaign Executive (UK office)
This position within Inbox Insight’s creative and copywriting team offers the chance to be involved in a fast growing business that puts B2B content marketing at the heart of what they do. You’ll work as part of a vibrant team, with the role representing an opportunity to grow with the company.
- Writing concise and eye-catching copy to be used for lead generation campaigns, whilst coming up with imaginative and engaging titles to drive response
- Setting campaigns up and providing clients with copy within 48-72 hours to ensure campaigns can launch quickly and efficiently
- Liaising with translation companies and freelancers to ensure multi-lingual projects are completed on time and subsequently inputted into TESS
- Setting up both online and offline campaigns for reporting
- Ensuring advertorials are set up in Inbox Insight’s system with a high level of accuracy
- Amending copy until final approval is granted by clients
- Providing content consultancy and campaign recommendations to the Account Managers to help improve campaign delivery
- Closely monitoring the progress of campaigns alongside the management team, from launch through to completion
- Recommending plans for upcoming weekly bulletin schedules
- Building, editing and sending the weekly bulletin schedules
- Testing and quality controlling Inbox Insight’s email newsletters and digital products
- Blogging for the company’s corporate website
- Additional requirements may be added as and when the business requires it
- Previous experience in a B2B marketing industry would be preferential, but not essential
- Must be very PC-literate and quick with software packages
- Must have a perfectionist approach, keen attention to detail and very organised
- Experience with HTML would be beneficial
- Self-starters; quick to learn and develop a commercial understanding. Able to work off their own initiative
- Must be a good team player, with an excellent work ethic and ability to cope with pressure
- Additional language skills would be advantageous, not essential
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Exciting working environment
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.