What's in it for me?
25 days annual leave
Where can it lead me?
Promotion from within
Personal development plan
Fast company growth
What's it like there?
Excellent transport links
Historic city centre location
What about fun stuff?
Relaxed dress code
Team building events
Regular staff nights out
This position offers career progression and the chance to be involved in a fast growing business. There are ambitious growth targets and the role represents an opportunity to get on board and grow with the company.
Principal requirement is to generate new clients and develop business from existing clients for Inbox Insight’s growing range of B2B email bulletins. Key tasks include:
- Develop new business by finding out who holds the advertising budget in targeted organisations.
- Persuade clients to buy advertising space in our online publications.
- Explain the benefits of email direct marketing compared to other forms of marketing.
- Advise clients on the best way to approach Inbox Insight subscribers.
- Write detailed proposals on the benefits of our solutions.
- Meet face to face with key clients and give presentations on the benefits of our solution.
- Track record of success in selling by telephone in a B2B environment.
- Ideally experience in Media, Online Marketing or Lead Generation sales.
- Confidence and positive attitude.
- Commitment to the company.
- Competitive basic salary.
- Straight % Commission scheme.
- 25 days holiday per annum.
- Exciting working environment.
If you’d like to join us, please submit your resume with covering letter.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.Submit your resume