Why you should join our team…
What's in it for me?
25 days annual leave
Where can it lead me?
Promotion from within
Personal development plan
Fast company growth
What's it like there?
Excellent transport links
Historic city center location
What about fun stuff?
Relaxed dress code
Team building events
Regular staff nights out
(Please note: By submitting your resume for any of the below positions, you are consenting to the processing and storage of your personal data in relation to your application. Your data will be retained securely on our systems until the advertised vacancy is filled).
Account Director, EMEA
We are a vibrant team of digital marketing experts fusing B2B content marketing strategy, creation and content amplification with the very best demand generation techniques and technological innovations. We do this because we’re passionate about creating outstanding content experiences for both our clients and B2B communities.
RESPONSIBILITIES (Unleash Your Talents):
- The individual in this position is responsible for developing and maintaining positive relationships with current clients through routine engagement, providing excellent customer service and understanding client needs.
- The role also requires the management of your sales pipeline, creating forecasts and reporting on performance metrics to keep track of progress towards goals.
- The role requires working alongside experts, such as the Customer Success team, to bring additional value to clients and prospects and secure contract renewals.
- Strong analytical skills, and proven track record in making data-driven decisions to continually optimize performance and determine future focus.
KEY EXPERIENCE NEEDED (What we are looking for in our next team player):
- Demonstrated success in selling B2B Demand Generation solutions to enterprise customers with an understanding of digital marketer challenges.
- Hunger to perform quarter after quarter.
- A sales rockstar with proven track record of smashing sales goals for B2B data solutions
- Strong commercial experience and a deep understanding of Sales cycle.
- A team player that looks to share knowledge to enhance the performance of the group.
- Excellent communicator with strong presentation skills, face to face and online.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with and have strong relationships with external and internal teams.
- Flexibility to travel to work on-location as needed, for Client or internal meetings or events.
REWARDS FOR YOUR SUCCESS: At Inbox Insight, we’ve got a fantastic benefits package!
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- 25 days annually plus Bank Holidays
- Early Finish Fridays
- Holiday Trading (open once a year to buy or sell up to 5 days holiday)
- Long Service Awards
- Birthday leave
- Pension contribution
- Cycle2work scheme
- AXA Private Health Insurance
- Group Life Assurance
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- LinkedIn Learning – e-learning opportunities for every employee
- Knowledge Hours
- Employee Engagement and Recognition Platform – benefits and perks hub
- Active social committee arranging in person and virtual events
- Live Our Value – ONE TEAM!
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and recruit on talent alone, regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, religion, education, class, sexual orientation or disability.Apply for this position
(No agencies please)