Join the team…
What's in it for me?
25 days annual leave
Where can it lead me?
Promotion from within
Personal development plan
Fast company growth
What's it like there?
Excellent transport links
Historic city centre location
What about fun stuff?
Relaxed dress code
Team building events
Regular staff nights out
(Please note: By submitting your resume for any of the below positions, you are consenting to the processing and storage of your personal data in relation to your application. Your data will be retained securely on our systems until the advertised vacancy is filled).
Senior C# Developer (UK)
We are looking for a full-stack Senior Developer to join our growing agile-minded team with experience in the following technologies.
- ASP.NET Core
- SQL Server
- React (or other similar frameworks)
You will need to show clear experience of the entire SDLC (planning, developing, testing, and deploying), including identifying requirements and defining specifications.
You should have good knowledge and experience implementing common design and architectural patterns. You will be able to develop high quality, reusable, maintainable, performant and secure code.
You can demonstrate the ability to independently prioritise multiple activities and deadlines. You will have a high level of attention to detail and maintain a professional attitude at all times.
You will need to be a good communicator who can mentor junior developers technically and clearly explain technical problems to non-technical stakeholders across the business.
You will write insightful and comprehensive code reviews, ensuring best practices are followed by providing constructive feedback to improve quality.
Ideally, you will have experience working in an agile environment.
We are only looking for an enthusiastic, committed team player who can bring their strengths to the team’s collaborative efforts.
So, if you’re an experienced Senior Developer and meet the requirements above, please do get in touch. Our office is based in Winchester City Centre; however, our employees are currently working from home due to the Coronavirus pandemic.
(No agencies please)
Data Scientist (UK)
Inbox Insight is looking to appoint a Data Scientist to join the Data Science Team based in their Winchester headquarters.
Inbox Insight are a rapidly expanding B2B lead generation company, working extensively with a host of blue-chip clients, media buying agencies and growing enterprises across EMEA and North America. We publish omnichannel digital content for a global business audience and work closely with clients such as Google, KPMG, IBM. Oracle and Vodafone.
Located in central Winchester, our modern offices have good commuter links and a short walk from the train station. We offer a competitive remuneration package, ongoing training, a friendly office environment, a relaxed dress code and regular staff events.
Initially, the role will be home-based, although we anticipate reopening our offices in Q3 2021 (along with a degree of flexible working).
- Through the application of mathematical modelling, machine learning and data analysis, design, build and deploy analytical tools to generate insight, recognise patterns and predict behaviour
- Retrieve, cleanse and verifying data used for processing
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to generate accurate and meaningful business requirements
- Research, design, and implement technical solutions to satisfy business requirements
- Present analysis/ insight in thoughtful and intuitive forms and visualisations
- Intermediate-level SQL (MSSQL)
- Advanced Python/R for data retrieval, pre-processing and analysis
- Experience with NoSQL technologies (e.g. ElasticSearch)
- Experience with Data Warehouses/ Data Lakes
- Scikit learn/ TensorFlow/ NLTK
- Microsoft Certification
(No agencies please)
Sales Account Manager (UK)
Inbox Insight sells digital marketing campaigns to companies targeting our subscriber community of six million IT, Marketing, and HR decision makers across EMEA and the USA. These campaign customers include many leading multi-national companies as well as major B2B media agencies.
The EMEA Sales Team manages around 200 EMEA based customers booking campaigns across
Europe and the USA with direct clients and their agencies. Over the years the EMEA sales team has grown a lot, between 2019 and 2020 the team grew it’s revenue by 40% and are continuing to grow in 2021
Account Managers handle a portfolio of established accounts, while also targeting new customers.
Most business is conducted by telephone and zoom calls. The team is based full-time at our Winchester HQ.
Required skills, experience and characteristics
- A professional and confident telephone manner.
- A proven track record of new business sales and account management success within a B2B telesales environment.
- Hard-working, organised, articulate, and computer literate.
- Competitive and ambitious, but also able to work effectively within a team.
Desired skills and experience
- Knowledge of digital marketing and/or publishing.
- Experience of Salesforce.
(No agencies please)
Campaign Reporting Executive (UK)
Reporting into the Campaign Reporting Manager, the Campaign Reporting Executive will be responsible for reporting, formatting and quality controlling leads that have been generated from Inbox Insight’s content syndication campaigns. They will be required to deliver lead reports to our clients in a punctual manner and in the correct format, whilst keeping campaign statistics up-to-date at all times and tracking how campaigns are being delivered.
We require someone who is very competent on Microsoft Excel, whilst possessing a methodical mind and a keen eye for detail alongside good customer service skills.
- Responsible for quality controlling leads generated from Inbox Insight’s campaigns to then collate and format lead reports in a perfect format.
- Delivering lead reports to clients, summarising the campaign progress to date whilst keeping internal statistics up-to-date.
- Adhere to best practice data transfer practices, by becoming an expert on multiple lead management platforms, web uploaders and collaboration tools.
- Working alongside Sales and Client Services, be responsible for providing regular and ongoing feedback regarding the progress of each campaign.
- Identify and take proactive measures to address poor performing campaigns.
- Maintain excellent external communication with Inbox Insight’s clients and partners to ensure the business delivers a consistently high level of customer service.
- Organise and attend regular face-to-face, telephone and Skype conversations with colleagues to deliver the best results for your campaigns, including post-campaign analysis.
- Ensuring internal Partner Lead Reports are up-to-date and accurate for our Accounts team.
- Additional requirements may be added as and when the business requires it.
- Previous office-based experience in a statistical or Excel-driven role is essential.
- Must be PC literate and quick to learn new software packages and processes.
- Previous use of SPSS for a degree is beneficial, but not essential.
- Must have a perfectionist approach, whilst possessing a high level of attention to detail and a precise analytical nature.
- Must be a team player and be willing to go the extra mile.
- Must have an excellent work ethic.
- Must possess very good communication skills (written and verbal) and ideally have experience in a customer service based role
(No agencies please)
Campaign Executive (USA)
- Writing concise and eye-catching copy to be used for US and EMEA lead generation campaigns, whilst coming up with imaginative and engaging titles to drive response amongst subscribers.
- Liaising with translation companies and freelancers to ensure multi-lingual projects are completed on time and subsequently inputted into our system.
- Prioritising new campaign set up and providing clients with final creative within 48-72 hours to ensure campaigns can launch quickly and efficiently. Amending copy until final approval is granted by clients.
- Setting up both online and offline campaigns within Inbox Insight’s system with a high level of accuracy and speed.
- Providing content consultancy via Content Audits and End of Campaign Reports to help our clients improve their campaign performance and marketing strategies.
- Closely monitoring the progress of campaigns from launch through to completion and working alongside other stakeholders, being responsible for hitting campaign deadlines.
- Recommending plans for upcoming weekly bulletin schedules and launching targeted and personalised sends to our audiences across EMEA and the US.
- Building, editing and sending the UK, US and EMEA weekly bulletin schedules whilst testing and quality controlling bulletins.
- Preparing and launching HTML campaigns.
- Additional requirements may be added as and when the business requires it
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in the B2B marketing industry is preferential, but not essential.
- Must have a perfectionist approach, keen attention to detail and be very organised to be able to cope with the pressure of a fast paced work environment.
- We’re looking for self-starters who are quick to learn, quick to develop a commercial understanding and who are able to work off their own initiative.
- The role is suited to someone who is comfortable working both independently but also within a team.
- Confident and willing to create strong internal and external relationships with Inbox Insight’s clients, partners and colleagues.
- Must be PC-literate and quick with software packages.
- Experience with HTML code would be beneficial, but not essential.
- Additional language skills would be advantageous, not essential
(No agencies please)
Account Executive (USA)
Inbox Insight execute digital marketing campaigns on behalf of global B2B partners including Google, Salesforce, HP, HubSpot and NetApp as well as serving clients across the mid-market. Our subscriber community of 3.5 million active users engage with client content across multiple digital channels, generating millions of digital intent signals.
We are now looking to expand our team with a new Account Executive.
Ideally, you will be looking to either get your sales career off the ground, or to develop your skills to the next level. The role would suit a candidate with some experience of sales in the B2B space who is looking to be part of a fast-growing organization. The successful candidate will be responsible for winning accounts across America, selling Inbox Insight’s online media products with a particular focus around online lead generation and content amplification.
- Prospect, develop, service relationships with direct clients and grow new business accounts
- Work closely with our delivery team and be responsible for full-cycle customer support and account management
- Confidently present Inbox Insight’s portfolio of custom solutions
- Negotiate and be responsible for all contracts and execute creative ideas
- Drive new business revenue generation
- Managing and updating prospecting status via CRM (Salesforce.com)
Desired skills, experience, and characteristics
- 1-3 years’ experience ideal, college grads encouraged to apply
- Some knowledge of digital marketing and experience of Salesforce preferred
- Specific experience selling advertising/marketing solutions or MarTech – 1 year+
- Confident with Microsoft Office and social media vehicles (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook)
- Professional, articulate, and hard-working
- Strong work ethic – committed to building a career in the high paying field of sales
- Competitive and ambitious, but also able to work effectively within a team
(No agencies please)